WHY SAINT THOMAS OLD CATHOLIC SEMINARY?
- Authority of Scriptures. We concentrate on mastering God's Word, learning to understand its meaning and to apply its teaching. We believe in Scriptural inerrancy.
- Holistic We emphasize not only academic excellence but also personal spiritual growth - the dynamic of the Holy Spirit to make us like Jesus in our daily living.
- Availability We offer external study, independent study by extension to students anywhere in the world, at all levels, at a reasonable fee. In areas where there are insufficient students and faculty, small group classes and seminars are organized.
- Personal We believe in personal and individualized programs where a student my study material of interest and concern to them.
- Flexible We design a curriculum to your particular needs and such can be scheduled into your current life setting. A faculty advisor is assigned each student to guide you through your degree program. Personal contact by telephone is most frequent.
- Trans-Denominational We welcome students of all sincere Christian denominations and will assist your preparation for ministry.
- Integrated Biblical and Theological studies are put into the context of the student's home, church and ministry for immediate application.
- Educationally Sound Our education philosophy is built upon academic ministry and life application. Courses are designed to be relevant by enforcing integration of information to the students life situation